Thursday, July 25, 2013

Views:
Award



This ABC (Awesome Blog Content Award) passed on  to me by  Sweet n spices
Thanks You  Aara for considering my blog and passing on this award to me.

According to the rules I should describe myself with one word which describes me that begins with a,b,c etc

One word which describes me most is F for Food Forever

The rules are simple
Add the ABC logo to your new post.
Write one word or a phrase about yourself that begins with a,b,c etc.
Nominate some blogs.
Leave a comment on those blogs to let them know.

Nominating few blogs for this award are

Hemlata Of hema's Kitchen
Priya Anand kumar of yummy Foods
Sangu of  Eat n Eat little More
Chitz of Indulge...
Sharanya of JustNotTheCakes
Bhawana Bagri of Simply Delicious

Congratulation dear frnds:) Plz collect your Award and pass on to the fellow bloggers.

7 comments :

  1. Thanks dear for the lovely award.. :) I'm honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear for ur award.. And thanks a lot for passing me the honour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats dear and thanks a lot for passing it on to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations :) and thank you for passing by to our fellow bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and thank you so much for passing me ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Valuable Comments n visiting my blog .All of you always welcome for any suggestion, query.....
Thanks
Kiran